New 500 Most Common English Words Course
📝 Author: Andrew
🎈 Updated On:
💬 1573 words ⏳ Reading Time 8 min
We Are Totally Focused On Helping You To Speak English
There are lots of people who can help you with reading and writing in English, finding someone who can
help you with speaking English fluently is much, much harder.
So what makes this new 500 words course better than the old course?
- The new course has much more content over 4 new sections and two new chapters
- The new course is much more mobile friendly now in popular audio book and e-book formats for Apple and Android mobile phones
- Even more words 100 new words included as a bonus
- We've improved the helping hand with lots more explanations on how to use the course
Listen and learn the 500 most important English words first! As a bonus we've also added an additional 100 words! (We should have called this the 600 most common English words course!)
Traditional English lessons don't spend enough time on learning to speak English.
You can read and write in English but now
you need to improve your spoken English. Nearly all the English teachers/courses you've looked at spend 80% of your time on reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary and less than
20% of the lesson on learning to speak English!
You want to focus on the speaking part of learning English, if you stick with traditional English learning approaches you will
make very slow progress.
What we do...
We are 100% focused on helping you speak English fluently.
We will help you to learn to speak English fluently by spending 100% of your time listening to native English speakers.
No books, no reading, no writing in English. No lists of vocabulary, no grammar. Just high quality,
interesting audio lessons, which you listen to.
Join millions of English language students learning to speak English using our "Listen & Learn" system of learning.
Click on the
red BUY NOW button and you could be improving your English fluency today.
You want to know more?
Why we created "The 500 Most Common English Words Course"...
The most common 500 words in English account for 80% of everyday English conversation. It
makes sense to prioritise learning these words, doesn’t it?
The Adept English most common 500 words course teaches you
how to use the words, because you learn them
in context. This course teaches you the top 500 words most used in everyday English first.
You will love learning to speak English this way
- We've put all the must have English vocabulary you will need in one place.
- Learning the most common English words first is a smart and efficient approach to learning to speak English fluently.
- Learning the words in this course will help you in EVERY English conversation you will ever have.
- You can focus on the vocabulary you need for you, this course will be useful in every situation.
There are many benefits to the Adept English system of learning
|🐶||Its a very different teaching method, better than traditional language courses.||🐘||The method is based on the functioning of the brain so it works with your brain, not against it!|
|🦍||You start ‘thinking in English’ first, so speaking in English is much easier.||🐿️||It works for everyone, you learn English like a child learning their first language.|
|🦓||The system helps you leverage your basic knowledge of the English language, and quickly become fluent.||🦔||The method stops you translating from English into your own language and back again.|
|🐪||This approach to learning is not hard work – and in fact, learning this way is enjoyable.||🍰||When you pay for the course it will arrive immediately in your email in-box. You can download the course and start straight away.|
So what is included in the NEW course?
This is what you will get...
The second edition is a bigger course, with more audio lessons, more common English words and more convenient audio formats for mobile phones.
- The course is an audio book which makes listening on your mobile easy
- The transcripts are e-books which you can read on Apple Books or Android e-pub readers
- 11 quality audio English lessons
- 500 of the most commonly used English vocabulary words made into stories you can listen to
BONUS100 extra words! With new audio lessons.
- Full transcripts and vocabulary worksheets with every lesson
- Unique, interesting, high quality lessons you can listen to over and over again
How do you listen to Audio Books?
Use a free audio book player like
Apple Books or
VLC Audio book player for Android, we've got easy to use links to get you started here.
We recommend Apple Books for MacOS but you can also use the free VLC Audiobook player.
- VLC Audiobook player for MacOS (Intel)
- VLC Audiobook player for MacOS (M1)
- VLC Audiobook player for Windows
- VLC Audiobook player for Android on Google Play
- Apple Books on the Apple App Store
A mobile friendly e-book to support the audio book
Click on this link to see a sample of the course e-book, that comes with this course.
This book contains transcripts of every conversation. A helping hand with lots of explanations and support to help you get the most out of your new English language learning course.
Listen to a sample of the course audio book
A quote from one customer (E-mail) sums it up really.
Only after I started using the course did I realise how crazy it is that in classrooms you spend 90% of your time learning English words and grammar rules. 10% of your learning to speak English, saying one or two-word phrases.
With you, I spend 100% of my time listening and understanding English conversation. I stopped translating from Arabic to English in my head. I just know the English rules automatically; you can hear it sounds funny when you get it wrong."
⭐ Roba Hasina - Hotel Desk Administrator
99.8% of our customers are happy customers.
We added up all of our sales and the number of returns people have asked for over the last 4 years and we are pleased to say
99.8% of them were happy with the product they bought from us. (26th Feb 2017 to 1st Feb 2021)
30 Day Guarantee
We give you a great 30 day money back guarantee. You can learn more about that here, in summary; "If you don't like what you bought just ask and we will refund your purchase."
Payment Partners You Can Trust
Great news for you! We decided to include MORE FREE Bonus Material the "Listen and Learn The 500 Most Common English Words" course also includes
- Bonus appendix A has a little extra for you. We have provided a full list of the 500 words in alphabetic order.
- Bonus appendix B we include a really useful rank ordered list of the 500 words with a small description of each of the words listed.
- Bonus appendix C we include a really useful rank ordered list of the extra 100 bonus words.
- Bonus appendix D we include a really useful rank ordered list of the extra 100 words with a small description of each of the words listed.
Get it today
Start Improving your spoken English today click on the
red BUY NOW button and download your course in minutes.
P.S. One last thing…
We know the first step is always the hardest!
Ask yourself one question:
Will learning to speak English really make a difference?
If the answer is yes then do not miss out on the opportunity to learn English using our simple and effective language course