📝 Author: Andrew
🎈 Updated On:
💬 783 words ⏳ Reading Time 4 min
We collected all the questions ever asked of us via email and if they didn't fit in the other topics we put them here.
At the bottom of every page on this website you will see the two main email addresses we use to help people communicate with us. If you buy something from us you will receive emails from sales and you can reply to these directly and you will get a super snappy response.
We are always interested in growing our audience and sharing what we passionately believe in with more people. If you think you can help us do this then please send us an email to Hilary or Andrew at Adept English.
Currently we are not hiring new staff. If you send us an email explaining who you are and what you can do, we will let you know if this changes in the future.
We consider link exchanges on a case by case basis, please send us an email with your proposed website link.
We don't currently facilitate advertising or sponsor posts on our website or inside our bi-weekly podcasts.
Adept English is based in the UK, London. We are a small team of people who love language learning. We aim to help you improve your English in a natural, pleasurable and ‘Brain Friendly’ way. You can find our much more on our about us page
Adept English does use Google Analytics to track anonymous behaviour of visitors to our website. We are clear about this and in line with EU Cookie Law we tell every new visitor that if they don't want to be tracked they can decide and not use the website.
Google Analytics is the most popular analytics package available, not least because it is both free and extremely powerful. Google Analytics (GA) is found in use at around 80%+ of the 10,000 in 2019, of the most popular websites.
The good news is we don't store very much information at all if you just visit our website. We do store anonymous tracking information using Google Analytics, we don't store any personally identifiable information about you.
If you signed up to our email lists. We can remove you from our email lists, just send us the email address you want us to remove (you can do this yourself as well by clicking the unsubscribe button in every one of our emails).
If you have bought something from us, we cannot remove any purchase information as we need this to provide you with a support service and to store records for the purposes of paying local TAX.
We don't store any credit card or PayPal details.
If you have subscribed to one of our email lists or purchased something from us then yes we have a small amount of information which we can provide. We will ask that you to prove you are who you say you are before releasing any information we have.
- contain conversations between more than one speaker, the free course is just one voice.
- have several recordings on the same subject. New vocabulary gets reinforced by hearing the same words in different ways.
- are more structured. They start off easy and become more difficult as you learn.
- give you real English conversations to practice listening to.
- are much longer than the free course, a course will have many hours of audio.
- come with, what we call, a 'Vocabulary explanation' which you don't get with the free course.
- target a specific area of learning how to speak English, for example; the most common English vocabulary, or English conversations or on English pronunciation.
The Free course ...
- explains practical strategies that will improve your English language learning
- helps you learn to speak English through listening to English speakers and explains the concepts we use in our listen and learn system
- explains some of the phycological difficulties of learning a language and how to deal with these
Image Alt Text